Oh!  Dear!!

As would have been the case in 18th Century paintings, a preponderance of
men in the photos.

Granted, their names are given, but wouldn't it be nice to see the
lacemakers with the laces they made?

Jeri  Ames
Lace and Embroidery Resource Center

In a message dated 1/21/2009 8:28:12 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,