Hi All,

While there has been quite a discussion about newcomers asking questions, I
thought there hadn't been quite as much emphasis on Arachne's general
willingness to entertain questions.  They are the lifeblood of the art of
lacemaking.  I have taught many people various things in the line of
lacemaking and I always come away richer for the experience.  After years of
participating in lace, my own questions dwindle, but trying to formulate
answers, now there's a way to get the brain working!  I think one of
Arachne's most sterling qualities is to enthusiastically answer all comers.
The basics are the basics and are always a rich field of ideas, and
newcomers to lace have an uncanny ability to spot inconsistencies and rote
answers.

Patty