Hello to One and All! 4 years on torchon! I teach an 8 week course on torchon!
Then we get together again and I show them other types of bobbin lace.  IF they
feel ready to go onto something new. Or if they feel they need some extra
classes, or another variety of bobbin lace, then we will do that. I know how to
make 6 different varieties of lace besides bobbin lace.  So we continue on. I
cant get over that, 4 years! Ill also teach them how to design their own lace.
Id like to get the baby birds out of the nest.  Hugs, Susie Rose