From: Julian Jefferson <ja.jeffer...@virgin.net>
Subject: [lace] Miss Channer
To: lace@arachne.com
Date: Monday, 4 May, 2009, 4:40 PM

Greetings arachnids from a wet May Bank Holiday Rochdale.

You will be glad to learn that David has completed the mat which can be
viewed
at:
http://www.margorsson.com/Margorsson_Design/Miss_Channers_Mat_goes_Chantilly.
html

He has promised to send pictures of the lace off the pillow. When he does I
will update the website and post another message on arachne. Could I
congratulate David on yet another excellent piece of lace.

Julian.

Julian Jefferson
ja.jeffer...@virgin.net