Congratulations - What a fantastic achievement. Thanks for keeping us appraised at the progress.

And how does one sew in "that" many ends?

Diane Z
Lubec, Maine
USA

On May 4, 2009, at 11:40 AM, Julian Jefferson wrote:

Greetings arachnids from a wet May Bank Holiday Rochdale.

You will be glad to learn that David has completed the mat which can be viewed at:
http://www.margorsson.com/Margorsson_Design/Miss_Channers_Mat_goes_Chantilly.html

He has promised to send pictures of the lace off the pillow. When he does I will update the website and post another message on arachne. Could I congratulate David on yet another excellent piece of lace.

Julian.

Julian Jefferson
ja.jeffer...@virgin.net