Trillium Lace lists a Thai silk, "pure filament, 120 weight" but I don't
think this will help you much. How does your silk compare to another thread
- e.g. a fine cotton you might have?so you could make a comparison based on
a known measurement (supposing you have Brenda's thread book?).

--
Bev in Shirley BC, near Sooke on beautiful Vancouver Island, west coast of
Canada