Does this Matthew Hester have a web site, how can one purchase these bobbins?

Lorri
Washington, USA

  Sue said "Then 100 bobbins would only be about £40."

  ...........and even less than that with absolutely no loss of quality are
  the Matthew Hester bobbins at £17 for 50 lemonwood bobbins. All beautifully
  finished, not only polished but they have the addition of a subtle painted
  band in assorted soft colours. And I think the beech may be even less - but
  don't hold me to that; I just like the lemonwood. Also the shape of the
  head holds the thread well, whether thick or thin.

  Not on commission, just a happy customer

  Jacquie in Lincolnshire