Hello, fellow spiders and spiderettes :D

I will be travelling to Hunt Valley, MD towards the end of the month for mandatory fun for my job <blech>. I wanted to find out if there are any lace shops in that area that might make the trip a little bit more bearable. After all, if I can get supplies for my obsession, er, I mean, hobby, it might make the whole trip worthwhile.

Thanks in advance for any help. Feel free to reply to me at roxw...@krafters.net to keep this off the list. I'm posting here because I think there are more on lace than on chat (please don't shoot me).

--
Ruth R. in Ohio
roxw...@krafters.net