---- dmt11h...@aol.com wrote:
An equally interesting question would be, "Are there any lace shops where lace
supplies may be obtained in the US at all, or even in Canada?"
My impression has been that there are no "store front" lace shops on this
continent, but rather that they are all mail/internet order operations whose
major opportunity to display wares is during lace days and the convention.
-------

There's still "The Lacemaker" in Cortland, Ohio.  When Tracy Jackson bought the
company, she set it up in a real storefront (in Mahoning, Ohio, for several
years, moving to Cortland maybe 8 or so years ago).  I haven't been there in
the last couple of years (the commute from Los Angeles is h***), but I'm sure
she's still there.  I'd have heard (from the Pittsburgh Lace Group) if she'd
closed.

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
robinl...@socal.rr.com