I completely forgot about Tracy, DUH!  Haven't been to her shop yet.  Almost
had a chance when she was going to hold a workshop, but it fell through :(
But we regularly visit her friend Cindy(who owns the ribbon shop next to
her) at the Paducah Quilt show every year.  Her silk ribbon and trims are to
die for!!!!  And we always ask how Tracy is doing and how the shops are
going.  Things are fine.

--
Mark, aka Tatman
blog: http://tatmantats.wordpress.com/