Maureen wrote:

<Does anyone have any suggestions for reviving the centre of  a polystyrene
pillow when it has been overused in the middle?>

The only thing I can think of is to remove the cover, cut out a square where the bad bit is and replace it with a square of high density polystyrene from packaging - you'd need to get that first so you know how big a new square you can make. The stuff you buy for insulation isn't dense enough.

I wouldn't have thought you'd notice the joins if the square fitted tightly enough, because we cope with the joins in block pillows without difficulty.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK