Does anyone know of a source in the US for box folders? They are so easily found in Europe, but I can't seem to find them anywhere over here. For those who don't know quite what I am talking about, a box folder is a flat box (about 9.5" by 13" by 1.5" thick) the full top flap of which is held in place by elastic bands which hook around the two corners. I have a few of them, a couple probably bought in Europe and a couple from good friends who sent me papers and such, and I find them invaluable for storing loose papers on a bookshelf. But I don't know who carries them in the US. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Tess (tess1...@aol.com) in Maine USA, where we are at last getting beautiful weather, so long in coming this year.