Hi everyone

I'm intrigued by this - can't quite visualise the folder from Tess & Tamara's
descriptions.
This was the nearest I could think of:
http://www.ryman.co.uk/Europa-A4-Portfolio-01350104.asp
In the UK, these are more often seen in plastic than cardboard nowadays, under
a bewildering variety
of names (wallet, folder, portfolio according to the manufacturer's whim) - any
stationer will have
various sizes of plastic ones in stock.

If these are what Tess is after I'll buy a handful while they're on special
offer and hold a raffle!

Beth
in a showery Cheshire, NW England