indeed claire it is you and not the thread
it is mostly a chock to see that you are the cause of the cataclism and not the thread but the good part is that it means that you CAN overcome that problem because it is you
and not the thread

this put aside that there are real catastrophical threads on the market
they exist to but then again
you also have to addapt

francis

Claire Allen schreef:
Another thought to add to the mix. I wind my bobbins to ensure I am not adding or removing the thread's twist, but I still find it untwists as I work. Years ago it was suggested to me that I might be twisting my bobbins as I work my lace unintentionally. I now keep an eye on my threads and find from time to time I need to give my bobbins a twist the other way to put the twist back on the thread.

Claire
Kent,UK

Claire Allen
www.bonitocrafts.co.uk