<snipped>
As a side line, it has come to my realisation lately that every time I put a
pin in, I am actually holding my breath. Has anyone else noticed this? It only
really affects me when I'm putting in a line of 7 or so - LOL
David in Ballarat

Hubby has suffered in the past from melanomas and so I have to check his back
on a regular basis to make sure no freckles are getting dodgy.

I didn't realise it until he pointed it out that I take a deep breath and then
hold it until I have finished checking.

Occasionally I start to run out of breath and go a bit purple which he thinks
is really funny.

I have to keep saying - breathe, breathe to myself.

Kind Regards

Liz Baker

thelace...@btinternet.com

My chronicle of my bobbins can be found at my website:
http://thelacebee.weebly.com/