-----Original Message----- From: David C COLLYER
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 4:07 PM
G'day Friends,

My Toender Point Ground Lace scarf in Vietnamese silk won the
Thematic Category (Rhythm of Life). It took about 4 months to make
and was 2200 hours' work. It's up for sale at AUS $2000 - wonder if it will go?

I didn't even know what the prize would be, but it turned out to be
$100 cash plus a certificate which had been personalized on a CD
label that was then stuck on to an old 45rpm EP record. Mine happened
to be the David Bowie hit "Amsterdam" - appropriate some might say. I
believe the exhibition runs till some time in August and would be
well worth a visit if you can.

Just thought you'd like to know
David in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia