I just bought a booklet of patterns on ebay (not from Jean) and paid, with
postage less than the orgianl cost of the book according to the sticker on the
front of the book.

The bidding opened at 99p and I put in £4 at the start of the process.  It
never reached my maximum.

We have been bidding on different items and what I am noticing is that a few
hours before the end of the bidding, if no one has bid on the item apart from
me, someone comes in and make one bid higher than I've initially offered but
not too high to push me out of the bidding.  They then don't bid again.  I've
looked at the bidder's history and on one item I bought this person has bid 15
times and never won anything, yet the book I bought went for £3 but until an
hour before the bidding ended it was at 99p.

Call me suspicious!!!!

Kind Regards

Liz Baker

thelace...@btinternet.com

My chronicle of my bobbins can be found at my website:
http://thelacebee.weebly.com/