I have been downloading lace books from Archive.org, all of which will eventually find their way onto the "Arizona archives", and I came upon one today which I think will interest all those who are looking for the very oldest books. This one, apparently a collection by more than one scribe, is dated 1604. To download a PDF copy, go to http://ia600304.us.archive.org/26/items/bookonlace00bertrich/bookonlace00bertrich.pdf The other books I am downloading at the moment date from about 1870 to as late as 1920. I was surprised at how many of the books on this website have already appeared on "Arizona," and being able to take advantage of these old books this way is saving us a lot of work. Stay tuned...

Tess (tess1...@aol.com) visiting in Philadelphia PA off and on all this winter, a real treat.