Many thanks Tess. It is exciting to leaf a book dated 1604.
I am thinking on Rosemary Shephered...

Kind regards

Carolina. Barcelona. Spain

--
Carolina de la Guardia
http://www.carolgallego.com

Witch Stitch Lace

El 11/10/2011 9:44, tess parrish escribió:
I have been downloading lace books from Archive.org, all of which will
eventually find their way onto the "Arizona archives", and I came upon
one today which I think will interest all those who are looking for the
very oldest books. This one, apparently a collection by more than one
scribe, is dated 1604. To download a PDF copy, go to
http://ia600304.us.archive.org/26/items/bookonlace00bertrich/bookonlace00bertrich.pdf

The other books I am downloading at the moment date from about 1870 to
as late as 1920. I was surprised at how many of the books on this
website have already appeared on "Arizona," and being able to take
advantage of these old books this way is saving us a lot of work. Stay
tuned...

Tess (tess1...@aol.com) visiting in Philadelphia PA off and on all this
winter, a real treat.