Thanks again, Tess, for all your hard work.
What I found interesting as a linguist, was the alphabet on page 81 - no J - U - W yet.
In those days  functioned as J, and V as U/V/W.
Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK

I have been downloading lace books from Archive.org, all of which will eventually find their way onto the "Arizona archives", and I came upon one today which I think will interest all those who are looking for the very oldest books. This one, apparently a collection by more than one scribe, is dated 1604. To download a PDF copy, go to http://ia600304.us.archive.org/26/items/bookonlace00bertrich/bookonlace00bertrich.pdf