One name for the polyethylene foam is Ethafoam. Our group in Calgary has been looking into getting a sheet of it. It comes in different densities and I'm not sure which density is best for a lace pillow. The only supplier in Calgary will only sell wholesale to businesses so we are looking at ordering some though someone who purchases it from them. If any of you know which density is best I'd appreciate your comments.

Nita in Calgary on a warm sunny winter day