I do this all the time. You'd be surprised how many projects I have lying
around, each one only needing a couple of days' work to complete! I'm a process
person - for me, it's not the finishing, it's the fun of making something that
drives me. So the closer I am to finishing, the less impetus I have to work on
it.

Adele
North Vancouver, BC
(west coast of Canada)