David
I never simply work on one thing, I have a challenging pattern usually teaching myself a new technique, any easy pattern to do just for fun, a project eg gifts for family members, and at least 2 others all of different types of lace. I love going from one to the other as the mood and light takes me. And yes when I have my finishing off phase usually around December and January, there is a note of sadness which lasts only a few hours as I usually have my next 10 projects ready and waiting for pillows and bobbins.

Anna who is really looking forward to the Flanders workshop that I shall be teaching on the weekend

In Sydney on a sunny and perfect Spring morning.