So I finished a bloemwork piece yesterday and having never used linen before
I'm not sure if I should do anything to it before taking it off the pillow.  As
I live in a desert climate linen dries out too much. In fact I will probably
not do it again as the threads break a lot!

Any thoughts would be very helpful.

Thanks,  Marji

Sent from my iPad