I'm still willing to do this.  I'm depending on lots of savvy people out there
to look at this critically and determine whether it will work.  Fortunately, we
can have a free trial period to see how it does, but if we don't like it, we
will probably lose all of those pictures (downloading does seem to be an
option, but it would be time consuming.)

Another issue to be taken into account is whether the account can be
transferred at a later date...  If, for some reason (senility comes to mind -
and sometimes I think I'm there already!) I can no longer maintain it.

Clay