You have to log in using the same user name (arachne2003) and password
(honiton) as you originally did for webshots.  Your computer is probably
remembering the details for you for Webshots.

I got onto Smile OK.  The first pictures loaded quickly, but they kept coming
and kept coming - I didn't wait to get them all, and yes I agree with everyone
else that with just pictures and no other info or means of sorting the photos
it's really not suitable for what Arachne needs.

Brenda

On 12 Oct 2012, at 07:49, Jean Nathan wrote:

> So how have others accessed Smile? Presumably Webshots isn't redirecting
> users there and you have to deliberately go to Smile.

Brenda in Allhallows
www.brendapaternoster.co.uk