Sue Babbs probably didn't mention in the Lace Guild Magazine, but she is
teaching a one-week course on Lace8 at Lace at Sweet Briar in June!  (This is
in Virginia, USA.). This is the first full-week course offered for the Lace
designer programs, so if you've been eager to plunge into this, now is your
chance!

For more information, contact me privately.

Clay

Sent from my iPad