Why oh why when I write an email in Plain Text, and make sure every
paragraph mark in my original has been changed into a manual line feed by
doing a global search and replace, does the Arachne email machinery take
some of the manual line feeds out?   If you want to keep my poem, can you
edit it yourself so that each verse has four lines please.   The breaks
should be obvious if you say it out loud.

I am looking at putting together a book of my poems plus a few pictures of
lace and their prickings ready for the OIDFA conference in Adelaide,
Australia, next year.   If any kind Arachne member has a small, simple
pricking of a small motif or edging of their own design they would like to
include, I'd be grateful.   I can't pay you (I don't plan on making any
profit from the book), but I would include an acknowledgement in the book
and send you a copy if it all eventuates.   A big "if" right now, printing
costs can be high, but I'd really like to do it.

What's the copyright situation on taking something from an out-of-copyright
book from the Arizona website, redrawing it and making a bit, and using that
in the book?   Please reply to me direct.

...Noelene in Cooma
nlaffe...@ozemail.com.au

Lacemaking is such an adaptable skill
It can suit many levels and ages.
And with internet access to help show the way Just tackle each problem in
stages.