Hello Noelene
The email with your lovely new poem arrived perfectly with the lines and verses as they should be.
I think it is because I get my emails in HTML, but not sure about that one.
Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK

Why oh why when I write an email in Plain Text, and make sure every
paragraph mark in my original has been changed into a manual line feed by
doing a global search and replace, does the Arachne email machinery take
some of the manual line feeds out?   If you want to keep my poem, can you
edit it yourself so that each verse has four lines please.   The breaks
should be obvious if you say it out loud.