I knew there was a way but not on that day.
Sue T

Hi Sue and fellow Arachnids,

Have you tried showing a left-hander a technique in the mirror. It works for
some though not for all.

Happy lace making,

Joepie, in sunny East Sussex.
I dont know about lacemaking but when my daughter was about eight I
volunteered to teach some children to crochet and I sat around a circular
table with several girls helping each one to get the hang of how to make it
work, even managing to change hands and do it left handed for one little
girl (I have recently tried to do that again for a friend and over 30 years
later my brain and hands wouldn't respond).  Sue T
Dorset UK where we have been basking in fabulous sunshine now for days:-)
At last