In the past, my lace group in the USA has imported a full roll of blue film
from Europe and re-sold it to the members in small sections.  At the time, we
had the help of a friend in Europe who got the roll and brought it to us.

We
are in need of another roll.  I've been searching on the web for a supplier to
order it from but having no luck.  I think the suppliers are in countries with
languages other than English so my English search can't find them.  I know a
couple sources for buying smaller sections of film but it's the roll I'm
looking for.

Does anyone in Arachne know of a source for a full roll of blue
film?

On another subject... I've been working on Christmas ornaments, took a
class in Rosaline, am on the third square of a 36 square table cloth ( I
expect 3 years on this project), and am getting geared up to take a Cantu
class using a genuine Cantu bolster pillow.  I also want to make an inventory
of my lace books on a Tablet so I can take the list to conferences, etc.

thought about using a basic spread sheet for the inventory.  Who else has
their books inventoried, and how did you do it?

Alice in Oregon .... where we
are in the middle of a blustery storm, and I have to go out in it to retrieve
my cat from the vet.  Then I get to stay home the rest of the day and do
whatever I choose.