Hi Heather!

Congratulations on having begun bobbin lace!  Regarding your question about
bobbins, I suggest that you have a marvelous resource right near you!  Richard
Pikul is a wood turner who makes absolutely wonderful bobbins.  They are long
and slender, but the end is squared, and there is a tiny weight inserted in the
end of the bobbin that gives it a wonderful balance.  And the best part...  for
you...  is that he lives in Toronto!

I'll send you contact information privately.

Clay

Clay Blackwell
Lynchburg, VA,  USA

Sent from my iPad