Thanks Lorelei, these lists really help. Even with the minimal comments,
at least it gives a bit of an idea what the book is like, and if it has
instructions, or just patterns. I guess sometime in the near future I am
going to have to join some of the lace organizations. I may just have to
bite the bullet and do it in the next week or so, since our dollar will
drop even more if the American central bank raises their interest rates,
while ours just dropped, it can't go much lower.

*Marianne*

Marianne Gallant
m...@shaw.ca
threadsnminis.blogspot.ca