I didn't get the original message either and it isn't in the archive, I don't
receive any mail from AOL addresses, but was unawate that Yahoo was a problem.
The only way I can see those from Jeri is to go to the archive even though I
put her on my allowed list.

I'm having some work done and the workman has an AOL address. I told him I
didn't receive messages from that provider, and he said others hadn't received
emails from him either and he wondered why. The solution in that case is to
email him and he then replies to it.

I wonder if there's a double problem here and the original sender not only
used a Yahoo address to send from, but also send t to the dontpanix address
instead of arachne, because they don't appear in the archive.

Jean Nathan in Poole, Dorset, UK