Wow, and people wonder why the list is so quiet these days. Sadly the animosity
remains. I have been on this list for a very long time and have seen many ups
and downs. Each down causes long term impact to the list members.

I'm bringing the, totally voluntary, survey to an early end. I will send any
analysis privately to those people who kindly - either privately or to the list
- replied. I will not be troubling the list any further.

Now, what nefarious deeds can I possibly use the information I have gleaned
for? Hmm, I'm curious about that now ...

Helen