Hello Sally.

I make my own pin cushions filling them with left over threads! I never
through away the threads that cannot be used because they are too short,
and keep them in a bag. From time to time I make pincushions. You have to
put use a lot of thread and pack it very firm. If You were near to me, I
would give you a lot, because I keep collecting the threads, but don't need
more pincushions!

By the way, I got the idea from Arachne! Can't remember who suggested it,
but it has been a great idea. Thanks a lot for that idea!

I hope you are all having a good start of the new year!! My best wishes to
all!!

Antje
​, from a cold and cloudy Spain, and listening on the radio to the New
Year's Concert in Vienna.​

​ww.vueltaycruz.es​