Nancy writes:
I don't have any
place to post something myself that would be easy to get to, and I don't
think Devon does either.

Actually, I am the editor of the IOLI facebook site, so I could post the
photos on there. This is available to everyone who is on facebook, which is
quite a lot of people, although I am not sure how many are arachnids. The
photos in the NELG newsletter are accompanied by text written by Jeri, to
which she holds copyright. Technically, copyright of the format is the
NELG’s, so I couldn’t reproduce the words in the format without permission
from NELG.  So, if Jeri wanted to send me the text, or another text, or if she
wants me to snip out the photos, and accompany them with a statement  such a:
“Many thanks to an IOLI member in Maine for this photo of an original
Ipswich pillow that is a family heirloom. The construction details are very
interesting.” I could do that. I could, of course, name Jeri Ames, instead
of saying “IOLI member in Maine”. I never know whether people want their
names used, or want to be anonymous.

Is it desired that I post these on the International Organization of Lace’s
facebook page?

I don’t think there is any problem with linking to the review of Karen’s
book since it is on a public part of the website. I could do this on facebook
if it is desired.

Devon