You will find Mary McPeek who was influential together with Trenna Ruffner
in getting Les Dentelles aux Fuseaux published with her English
translation. GLLGI recently published a compilation of Mary McPeek’s lesson
plans and prickings together with photographs of the pieces worked.  Mary
taught for many years and her students and grandstudents carry on.
Www.gllgi.org

--
Martha Krieg Michigan   benedict...@gmail.com