Hi Nancy, Elena and other Arachnids,

The overlap in the cloth stitch is really fast. I do it for years now. It is
faster than making the cloth stitch with palms up. That way you have to pick up
pairs and lay down pairs. On a cooky pillow with palms down it is for me a
natural way of making the cloth stitch.

Best regards

Gon Homburg, Amsterdam, The Netherlands