Hi All,

I flick my bobbins when doing tallies/leaves, and find it doesn't take long
to make one. After I learned that way (thanks, Josée!), I had other
teachers demonstrate other methods but none were any where near as fast. I
also work cloth stitch the way Nancy mentioned - it's much quicker.

Cheers,
Cindy, in Ontario, Canada