W dniu 2012-06-24 13:05, Daniel Naber pisze:
> On Sonntag, 24. Juni 2012, Marcin Miłkowski wrote:
>
>>> Thought about this too. What would the MorfologikSpeller then use as a
>>> dictionary? The hunspell one?
>> No, Jan's (the biggest textual wordlist).
> Okay. For me, having no suggestions for some languages seems okay for 1.8,
> but if you want to do that, go ahead.

You mean without the trick to do the compounding suggestions as well? Or
including it?

> I will now check the performance to
> see which languages are still slow and set them so
> HunspellNoSuggestionsRule for now if their maintainer doesn't disagree.

I think the only language that needs compounding is Dutch, the rest may
be quite safely changed to the wordlist format. So before you change to
HunspellNoSuggestionsRule, you might as well list slow languages and I
will try to fix it.

Regards,
Marcin