These issue with ' are all tokenisation issues.
Differences in results of LT, command line Hunspell., and LO use all can
be backtraced to different sentence tokenisation.

Should that not be fixed in a standard / equal way for all tools, i.e.
taken from them and put in a reusable language subroutine for all to share?

Ruud