09.04.2014 18:41 пользователь "Marcin Miłkowski" <list-addr...@wp.pl>
написал:

> we try not to use hunspell if possible,

Then the wiki should be clearer, mentioning this. And other details  need
some more explanation.

> Now, I'm not sure what you want to do.

However, I am sure :-) I have my own dictionaries in the Hunspell format
for Belarusian, Russian, Spanish, French. I want to use them replacing the
dictionaries that come built-in with LT.

> If you have a large simple text
> list of words you want to ignore during the spell check, but not a
> complete dictionary

I have complete dictionaries, not just a couple of hundreds of words,
especially for Belarusian and Russian, which I have been developed for
years.

> Unfortunately, these words will not be used for creating
> suggestions.

Well, anyway LT does not seem to produce suggestions with CheckMate.

> Alternatively, you can rebuild the binary dictionary,

I thought, it would be simpler. All programs using Hunspell, which I know
(Mozilla Firefox, OmegaT, Apache OpenOffice / LibreOffice, Wordfast Pro,
memoQ), require no more than merely replacing a pair of .dic/.aff files. I
expected that LT would be similar in this respect.

Best regards,

Dmitri Gabinski