Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:14:47 +0200 от Marcin Miłkowski :

        написал:
>>> Belarusian has indeed a very short hunspell
        dictionary publicly
>>> available so if you could make yours available (or maintain
        the
>>> dictionary), it would be probably for the best...
>>My priority is Hunspell as it's more versatile. I'd
        be happy to contribute if I find a way to convert it to the
        Morfologik format. So far, my only source of information is the
        LT wiki, but it's a bit scarce in details to me.  Well, maybe it's
easier to edit (after you get yourself acquainted
    with its hacky syntax) but definitely badly designed...

>What we need is actually a way to make a database out of a hunspell
    file and a nice database tool to edit the dictionary in the way that
    is sensitive to morphological paradigms. Maybe the dicollecte
    editing system would be a good idea, as it should be able to export
    all the valid word forms (I suppose).

Marco A.G.Pinto   make  Proofing Tool GUI f or Hunspell:

http://marcoagpinto.cidadevirtual.pt/proofingtoolgui.html

        suggestions with CheckMate.

>>> No suggestions at all?
>>No, it only says that a spelling error is found and
        highlights the wrong word.  Well, what I ask is whether you get any
suggestions for any kind of
    rule.

--

Yakov Reztsov