W dniu 2014-04-10 10:07, Dmitri Gabinski pisze:

09.04.2014 22:21 пользователь "Marcin Miłkowski" <list-addr...@wp.pl <mailto:list-addr...@wp.pl>> написал:

> Belarusian has indeed a very short hunspell dictionary publicly
> available so if you could make yours available (or maintain the
> dictionary), it would be probably for the best...

My priority is Hunspell as it's more versatile. I'd be happy to contribute if I find a way to convert it to the Morfologik format. So far, my only source of information is the LT wiki, but it's a bit scarce in details to me.

Well, maybe it's easier to edit (after you get yourself acquainted with its hacky syntax) but definitely badly designed...

What we need is actually a way to make a database out of a hunspell file and a nice database tool to edit the dictionary in the way that is sensitive to morphological paradigms. Maybe the dicollecte editing system would be a good idea, as it should be able to export all the valid word forms (I suppose).

> > Well, anyway LT does not seem to produce suggestions with CheckMate.
>
> No suggestions at all?

No, it only says that a spelling error is found and highlights the wrong word.

Well, what I ask is whether you get any suggestions for any kind of rule.

Regards,
Marcin

Best regards,

Dmitri Gabinski