W dniu 30.01.2016 o 15:17, Daniel Naber pisze:
> On 2016-01-30 12:07, Jaume Ortolà i Font wrote:
>
>> My preferred approach would be to write a "configuration program" (in
>> HTML/JavaScript), with a custom form for every language. This program
>> would generate output(s) that can be used everywhere (stand-alone LT,
>> command-line LT, LibreOffice, LT server, any LT client...). What do
>> you think?  Could we plan how to do it?
>
> What about an approach that avoids the configuration dialog entirely?
> For every rule match, make it possible to disable the rule with a single
> click. At the end of the list of all matches, show the turned off rules
> so they can be enabled again with a single click. We do something like
> that in the stand-alone client, but one could do more. For example, have
> an option "turn off all rules of this category" for a match. Then show
> not only which rules/categories are turned off, but also how many
> matches these would have generated. I prefer this over a configuration
> dialog, as only the most advanced users care to open the configuration
> anyway.

This is a nice idea but there should be a way to undo these changes. An
inexperienced user may disable a major rule by mistake and then complain
that it no longer works. There should be at least "Reset settings"
button, or a configuration box.

I agree that it doesn't have to be as complex as our original dialog.
But it might at least enumerate all categories for a language.

One more thing: I think it's important to remember that most users won't
be savvy enough to start the server by themselves. There should be a
script that starts LT in the background from MS Word (if no server
answers a query on the assigned port), and the install should check
whether Java is installed on the machine and require that for a local
installation.

Best regards,
Marcin