On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Bob Gustafson wrote:

> What I would like to do is cleanly move packets out to the Internet over
> two (maybe 3) separate interfaces, utilizing all of the bandwidth, and
> avoiding snags.

[snip, lots of nice interesting wishes]

> Does such a beast exist? Is it possible to build with current
> ip/tc/netfilter technology?  I am running a near stock RH 7.2 at the
> moment. Each ISP line is going through a separate (proprietary/black-box)
> firewall/router and then into the RH7.2 box.

QoS and routing are basically independent of each other. Orthogonal,
mathematicians would say. Furthermore, there *is* in fact a patch floating
around somewhere on the internet that flushes the route cache after every
packet... that might help. I've never used it, as I don't trust it to keep
TCP connections intact, but still, it might prove useful.

You'll have to do some digging on your own though...

Doei, Arthur. (Oh, and it is Arthur van Leeuwen. The surname is
               'van Leeuwen'. Kinda like in 'Ludwig van Beethoven')

--
  /\    / |      [EMAIL PROTECTED]      | Work like you don't need the money
 /__\  /  | A friend is someone with whom | Love like you have never been hurt