I found thing which causes this problem.

tc filter add dev imq1 protocol ip parent 2:0 pref 4 u32 match ip src ... match ip dst ... flowid 2:$q

If parent is 2:0 then I can make many filers....
But if I use 2:x (other class, x is diffrent that root number) I'll have only limited number of filters.

You must set PRIO (= PREF)!...

Will someone write patch? ;P It is very important problem!
Filters in classes is being better working... (this is my opinion) when you have 5000 filters grouped in classes...

(Or any volunteer to teach me how to write patches :P)