>From iptables libipt_classify.c:

static void
print_class(unsigned int priority, int numeric)
{
        printf("%x:%x ", TC_H_MAJ(priority)>>16, TC_H_MIN(priority));
}

/* Prints out the targinfo. */
static void
print(const struct ipt_ip *ip,
      const struct ipt_entry_target *target,
      int numeric)
{
        const struct ipt_classify_target_info *clinfo =
                (const struct ipt_classify_target_info *)target->data;
        printf("CLASSIFY set ");
        print_class(clinfo->priority, numeric);
}

It does appear to be printing in hex. It also appears to be reading in
hex:

int string_to_priority(const char *s, unsigned int *p)
{
        unsigned int i, j;

        if (sscanf(s, "%x:%x", &i, &j) != 2)
                return 1;

        *p = TC_H_MAKE(i<<16, j);
        return 0;
}

So, let's see if that works.

Eliot Gable
Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
CompTIA Security+ Certified
CompTIA Network+ Certified
Network and System Engineer
Great Lakes Internet, Inc.
112 North Howard
Croswell, MI 48422
(810) 679-3395
(877) 558-8324

Now offering Broadband Wireless Internet access in Croswell, Lexington,
Brown City, Yale, Worth Township, and Sandusky. Call for details.