Ma le avete viste le errate di Nature? Non solo Nature non ha tolto affatto
l'articolo on line, ma le correzioni che ha posto sono queste due, bellissime:

1) Sir – The photograph illustrating your News story "Suspicions intensify over
elusive European Academy of Sciences" (Nature 419, 865; 2002) is not of
Brussels but of another Belgian city: Bruges. This city, called "the Venice of
the North" because of its many canals, is well known to tourists. I know
nothing about the organization discussed in your article, but what does exist
in Bruges is the European College (http://www.coleurop.be), a postgraduate
institute of European studies.

The caption supplied by the photo library to accompany this picture identified
the city as Brussels. Nature regrets this error, which was pointed out by
several readers — Editor, Correspondence

Jean-Paul Schiepers
[EMAIL PROTECTED], Belgium

2)
Editorial note: Since this article appeared, the European Academy of Sciences
has appointed a Scientific Committee and a new Board of Governors. The academy
also held its an inaugural annual meeting in Brussels in November. For details
see http://www.eurasc.org/.

<https://www.inventati.org/mailman/public/laser/2002-November/subject.html#89>

  SISSA webmail https://webmail.sissa.it